Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ding, Dong. It's alive, it's alive!!!


Well, I just couldn't take it anymore. Three months ago, I decided to put Rupture to bed. While it has remained quiet, there have, nevertheless been a few people coming by checking things out. Rupture has, in the past few days, been beckoning - "Feed me, feed me!"


So. It's back! I've sent notice to the media. There should be preemptive break-ins over the coverage of Hurricane Ike and the presidential campaign any minute now on all the major networks: "FLASH! RUPTURE THE RAPTURE IS BACK! Film at 11."


What I intend to do is focus pretty much all postings on matters concerning religion/atheism here. I will also maintain Indy Boomer for pretty much all other postings. Boomer hasn't really taken off and perhaps won't, but being an eternal optimist, in time I'm confident that thousands - nay - hundreds of thousands of eager readers will eventually be treading on Indy Boomer's virtual doorstep clamboring for my wit and wisdom.
Note: I caught the above image of angels actually emerging from the walls of a Munich department store building. They proceeded to fly over the street and then alighted together at the entry to a Starbucks across the square. They then entered the store enmasse and all ordered Mango Passion Fruit Frappucinos. It was a truly "grande" sight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggle* Have the crowds and the press left your property yet?

Welcome back. Think I'm going to give it a go again as well. :-)

Terry S said...

Zoe,

You just can't let her go, can you? I must say I'm happy to hear it. Zoe is, IMO, your most focussed and powerful voice. I don't know if it's difficult for you to maintain it, if it costs you too much. But I believe Zoe's writing is generally the best.

Welcome back Zoe.

TLS

Anonymous said...

Nope, can't seem to let it go. It has in the past, cost me a bit, both emotionally and physically. I think it's part of the process though. Thank you for your kind words.